Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Belittling Bale's Batvoice

Ok now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE The Dark Knight and it will definitely find a place of honor in my DVD collection. However, just as many others have been, I was more than a bit distracted by Christian Bale's somewhat silly voice while behind the mask. Fortunately, there are mega-fans out there who create masterful gems like this one that reflect my own opinions perfectly. I hope you laugh as hard as I did.


http://view.break.com/554666 - Watch more free videos

1 comment:

meg 'n' rich said...

Seriously, too funny and too true. I was laughing out loud!!!
Hey, thanks for you bday wishes on my blog. -When are you guys gonna jump on the baby band wagon?

Did you audition for the fall dinner theatre? I wanted to, but wasn't sure they were looking for an ever expanding belly to deal with in costuming! :)