Saturday, August 16, 2008

And the saga continues...



Yes, we went back at it again last night on the "Hard" level and actually made it through to the final round! Josh rocked the vocals on the first song:



I had a rather grand rock star moment myself:



Devan took the vocals to town on our second song while Josh cranked out the ending bonus (I love this pic):



For the finals all of the bands had to do the same song, Dani California, by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. We only made it 20% through it before failing out but still got a prize baggie just for participating.



My seven-year-old niece, as it turns out, is brilliant behind a camera. She has the 'eye' as we photogs sometimes say and she was responsible for all of the trigger work last night. This definitely ranks among my favorite pictures of Dave:



I also liked this one that she took. Being on the other side of the shutter most of the time, I rarely end up on film - or on a memory card as the case now is. This pic isn't so much flattering or anything like that, but was just a nice capture of a moment.


No comments: